Project Manager (m/f/d)
Standort: Puch bei Hallein / Salzburg
Sea or mountains preferred?
With its headquarters in Salzburg and Flensburg, Bilfinger Life Science combines the advantages of two of the most beautiful places in Central Europe, where work and leisure can be excellently combined. As an integrated project specialist, Bilfinger Life Science designs and builds process plants and systems worldwide contributing to improve the quality of our daily lives and sustainably conserving resources.
Our core skills cover the multifaceted requirements of our customers in the pharmaceutical, environmental and nutrition market segments. Based on professional project management, we meet the requirements of planning, process engineering, automation, assembly, qualification and service.
We look forward to welcoming new colleagues - together we will shape the future!
- Manage projects in in process engineering for the pharmateutical/biotech industriy
- Creation of offers
- Supervision of acceptance tests (FAT and SAT)
- Lead international teams
- Completed technical degree
- Relevant work experience in a similar function
- Knowledge in cGMP and GEP of advantage
- Fluent in Englisch both written and spoken
- Strong leadership and assertive personality
- Being a member of the Bilfinger group, we offer attracitve carreer opportunities in international projects and huge possibilities in developing personally and professionally.
- According to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement "Eisen- und Metallverarbeitendes Gewerbe", this position provides a minimum salary of EUR 50.400,00 gross per year. Excess payment is possibile and depends on your education and/or experience.
For further information please contact Matthias Manfred Springer (+43 662 8695-263 / email@example.com).
General Management | Bilfinger Life Science GmbH | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Project Management