Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join Global Distributor Team as
What you will do
In this challenging role you will support the Global Distributors Team as specialist in the planning & sales process for consumables and services globally. You will work with our internal teams and distributors to ensure we match forecast and demand.
Responsibilities will include
- Serves as a representative of Tecan and operates with integrity and honesty during all business contacts with distributor partners.
- Develops and maintains a high level of consultative system sales skills and product knowledge with associated features and benefits required to support the inside sales into converting customer needs to sales.
- Keeps the Inside Sales Manager and Global Head Distributors (T-Trading) informed by submitting key performance indicators on a regular basis.
- Responds to S&C commercial support requests coming for the regional sales organisations & distributor partners.
- Supports the Global Head Distributors (T-Trading) in maintaining the CRM database and makes sure it is up to date in every RO for S&C division.
- Supports the forecasting process for S&C Global Distributors Team.
- Support in developing, maintaining and distributing relevant local marketing tools such as flyers, presentations, quotation templates, etc.
- Handles essential tasks as assigned and responds to change productively.
- Deploy commercial excellence practices and tools within the IS and service teams according to global guidelines.
- Maintains regional market intelligence, gives feedback to management regarding new potential applications or competition in the marketplace.
What you bring along
- Degree in Science or business administration.
- Experience in similar support & planning function.
- Professional business English
- Preferably German but not a must.
- Team player with global mindset
What you will get
- Progressive employment conditions
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #indirectsales #sales #distributor #global #support #planning #global #agile #multicultural #dynamic #alwaysthereforyou
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you