Our client ranks among the most prestigious management consultancies worldwide. To expand our team in Vienna, selected as the most liveable city by Mercer for the 10th consecutive time, we are seeking experienced management consultants at project leader level for the following fields:
- Telecommunication, media and technology (ideal with data center expertise)
- Corporate finance, M&A transaction support and due diligence
- Strategy, organisation, transformation, innovation and digitalisation
You are the main contact person for the client on site, you will lead your team and be responsible for the budget, the results and the quality of consultancy services.
- You structure the project framework in line with the client’s requirements, in order to develop recommendations for actions and conclude the assignment successfully.
- You act as an expert at strategic level and are familiar with all the technical and operational details regarding case management and execution.
- You coordinate the capacities of your team members, while motivating and supporting them in utilizing their potential optimally to develop target-orientated solutions.
Due to your industry and functional expertise, you are a highly regarded discussion partner at the client. You enjoy the trust of senior management and convey interest and enthusiasm in your subject area. You establish sustainable customer relationships, thereby ensuring follow-up cases and assignments.
Our client has the reputation for developing its consultants into renown experts in their field. In line with the slogan „Build Your Own Brand„, we make it possible for you to make a name for yourself in the global wide-ranging project and client portfolio.
You have already been successful in a consultancy, private equity or investment firm and have acquired management experience as well as broad industry knowledge combined with sharp business acumen. If you are planning your next career move, we look forward to receiving your application.
Konstantin Schmölzer will be happy to inform you in detail about this exciting role with attractive conditions. He will also ensure that your application is treated with utmost confidentiality.
Iro&Partners Personal- u. Managementberatungs-GmbH
Vienna Office: 1010 Vienna, Opernring 9 • Tel.: +43/1/877 87 19
Salzburg Office: 5020 Salzburg, Reichenhaller Str. 6-8 • Tel.: +43/662/84 35 67-0
eMail: email@example.com • Homepage: www.iropartners.at