Sea or mountains preferred?
With its headquarters in Salzburg and Flensburg, Bilfinger Life Science combines the advantages of two of the most beautiful places in Central Europe, where work and leisure can be excellently combined. As an integrated project specialist, Bilfinger Life Science designs and builds process plants and systems worldwide contributing to improve the quality of our daily lives and sustainably conserving resources.
Our core skills cover the multifaceted requirements of our customers in the pharmaceutical, environmental and nutrition market segments. Based on professional project management, we meet the requirements of planning, process engineering, automation, assembly, qualification and service.
We look forward to welcoming new colleagues - together we will shape the future!
- We work on exciting international projects
- We take responsibility together
- We value a first-class working atmosphere and our social benefits
- We grow and develop individually into experts or managers
- We are very easy to reach by public transport and cycle paths
- You create and check qualification documents (DQ/FAT/IQ/OQ test plans and reports)
- You plan and carry out plant qualifications on site at our customers (FAT/IQ/OQ)
- You are responsible for the coordination of qualification activities with the customer as well as with the process engineering, project management, automation and assembly departments
- You are responsible for the preparation and review of technical plant and component documentation
- You are familiar with the SOPs and technical standards of our customers
- You are significantly involved in the preparation of GMP risk analyses
- You are the deputy of the team leader
- You have completed a technical education or a degree (TU, FH) in a scientific-technical discipline
- You have relevant professional experience in a comparable function in process plant engineering in the pharmaceutical industry (commissioning, documentation and qualification) or a comparable industry (biotechnology, food, etc.)
- You have good knowledge of the regulations for pharmaceutical plant engineering ((c)GMP, GEP, GAMP, etc. advantageous)
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English
- You are a responsible, structured and assertive personality
- You appreciate international business trips and are flexible in terms of time (up to 50% travel, also internationally)
Collectively agreed annual gross salary starting at €47,000. The actual salary is higher and will be agreed individually depending on qualifications.
For further information please contact Matthias Manfred Springer (+43 664 882881 68 / email@example.com).