Our client ranks among the most successful investment management firms in its field worldwide. To expand the team in Vienna (Wien), selected as the most liveable city by Mercer for the 10th consecutive time, we are seeking a Data Engineer with Python and SQL skills.
Partnering with the investment team and data scientists, you will develop solutions that enable the investment team to efficiently extract insights from data. This includes owning the ingestion, transforming it into actionable insights, storing it, and designing their interfaces.
Your Job Description
- Design and implement scalable ETL solutions
- Building data pipelines, standardizing, and cleansing data for the investment team
- Define and set best practice standards surrounding data
- General strong programming background with experience in Python and SQL
- Analytic and strategic thinking skills
- Professional English skills
Your Benefits in this Position
- Cutting-edge technology
- Flat company hierarchy
- Attractive framework and salary conditions
- International environment and future-oriented mindset
- Further development: certifications and lots of training opportunities
- Flexible working hours, home office and remote work possibility
This is also an opportunity for ambitious, very well qualified young professionals with IT background!
We are looking forward to your application!
Iro&Partners Personal- u. Managementberatungs-GmbH
Vienna Office: 1010 Vienna, Opernring 9 • Tel: +43/(0)1/877 87 19
Salzburg Office: 5020 Salzburg, Reichenhaller Str. 6-8 • Tel: +43/(0)662/84 35 67-0
eMail: email@example.com • Homepage: www.iropartners.at