In-House Graphic Designer and Photographer EMEA (m/f/d)
BOA Technology Inc., the creator of the award-winning, patented BOA Fit® System, is reinventing how shoes, medical braces, and equipment performs. As BOA looks ahead to the future, there is contagious excitement radiating across our offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. We are a collaborative, growing company where details matter and satisfaction with our product is paramount. The people of BOA are passionate, committed, collaborative and friendly. We know the joy of actively pursuing an idea, making it a reality and then moving on to the next challenge. If this work environment sounds attractive to you, please read on.
Over the last 20 years, BOA has built a strong business foundation through a relentless focus on the innovative functionality and market leading quality of its Fit solutions. With a focus on further amplifying this success, BOA is now looking to strengthen this position through an expanding marketing programme that builds stronger brand positioning and awareness. The in-house Graphic Designer and Photographer will be key partner for the EMEA Marketing Team, ensuring all strategies and initiatives are brought to life in a dynamic, performance driven and premium way.
The specific responsibilities will include:
- Being the central creative liaison between the EMEA office and the global creative team in Denver
- The development and production of all consumer, shopper and trade focused communication concepts, tools and assets (Print and Digital)
- 3D spatial design for consumer events and trade shows
- Activation ideas for events and social media channels
- In house photography, including a mix of studio and action shots
- Basic moving image capture and editing
- Office branding and display
We don’t stand still at BOA, so in order to fully exceed in this role you need to be a quick thinker, a problem solver, extremely resourceful and have a hunger to get involved in all aspects of the marketing mix. Whilst we are expecting you to have a well-honed set of graphic design skills and to be a fast learner, we are not expecting you to be an expert in all areas.
Your skills and abilities:
- Passionate about and active in different sports
- Genuine interest in exploring BOA® featured products in its various activities
- High School graduation plus formal graphic/design related degree/diploma
- 2 years of full-time graphic design experience – preferably within the sports industry
- Be an expert with the key Adobe programs (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere or similar)
- Experience with conceptualisation, creation and production of varied print and digital formats
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken) is required – Italian, French or Spanish is appreciated
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and ability to adhere to timelines
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented, flexible, open minded and thoughtful
For legal reasons, we are obliged to point out the minimum salary for this position according to the collective agreement, which is 1981.- EUR gross per month. However, our attractive salary packages are based on current market salaries and are therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary, depending on your experience and skills.
If you are interested, please apply online here.
Please note this job description is not designed to include every duty or responsibility that the employee may be asked to perform. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time.
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf karriere.SN.at - vielen Dank!