DEVELOPMENT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (M/W)
Entwicklungsspezialist für Sportartikel
The Development Support Specialist (DSS) is responsible for ensuring every Brand Partner project that enters the development process with The Boa Fit System® receives the utmost support throughout the entire product lifecycle; ensuring a seamless launch and long-term success in the market.
Boa’s Development Support Specialist must have exceptional organizational and communication skills, high attention to detail, a strong technical aptitude and possess a strong understanding of both Boa’s® and customer’s processes and procedures.
The DSS is the communication liaison for all things development related between internal resources and Boa’s customers, as well as the primary contact for all brand and factory developers, designers, and other development contacts.
- Work with the Boa® Account Managers to support the Partner Plan, responding to requests and implementing agreed actions in the plan
- Communicate and facilitate Boa’s® Development process to our brand partners and their factories
- Management of model data in D365 as it goes thru the product lifecycle
- Ensure all sample orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Receive and review samples in a timely manner by creating an approval document for the Brand Partners
- Work with Boa® Factory Training teams and CPD Team Lead to initiate timely and effective brand development and factory training visits, while ensuring they are performed during the proper times of the project
- Effectively utilize Boa® resources and tools to ensure projects are supported and progressing on-schedule
- Build and maintain relationships with the Brand and Factory Development teams
- Successfully provide timely communication and exceptional customer service
- High school graduation required
- University or college degree preferred
- Experience in developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Experience and understanding of footwear construction and development process is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- PC based MRP/ERP knowledge and experience are a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient with PC Software Microsoft Office Suite
- Highly organized, ability to multitask, and skilled at planning and execution
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Skills in graphic software for documentation development are a plus
- Limited international travel may be necessary
The minimum salary is € 2.300.- gross per month and we overpay depending on your experience and skills.
If you are interested, please send us your application via mail:
Office Location: Boa Technology GmbH, Prielhofstrasse 10, A-5310 Mondsee
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf karriere.sn.at - vielen Dank!