Children Daycare Worker - Kinderbetreuer (m/w) - Native English Level Required
Do you enjoy spending your time with kids? We are looking for Native English Coaches!
We are a company focused on education of the English language by taking care of children in the afternoon or evening. Our coaches are all English native speakers. They play with the children, go to English cinema, go to the zoo, simply do all activites inside and outside but they only use the English language in order for the kids to actively and passively learn English. Every native coach will be appointed to one child. By spending time together and using only the target language the children will learn the language in a completely stress-free and natural way.
What we expect from you:
To take care of one child (no groups) at a time in the afternoon / evening / weekend, spend time with him / her, do whatever you and the child / the parents want to do but only use your native English language.
- pick up the child from home / kindergarden / school
- entertain the child, play some indoor and outdoor games
- visit some public places like museum, zoo, cinema (English), parc, malls, etc
- perform everyday activities like riding tram, train, do some small shopping, buy ice cream go swimming or engage in other sports activities
- do / help with homework (as far as possible with English only)
- more activities can be added in coordination with the parents deliver the child at his/her home
In order to guarantee a successful, longterm relationship we do have some requirements:
- English Native Speaker, either born or grown up in an English speaking country
- Reliable, honest and never had any conflicts with the law
- preferable diving licence and access to a car
- Ideally experience and enjoy working with children, can understand them and able to build up a relationship quickly
- Willing to participate in further education and training (like first aid course, pedagogical course, etc.)
- You live in Salzburg City (+20 km)
- If required: You have working permit which allows you to be employed in Austria?
- You are interested in a long term relationship which is much more than just a job?
- capable to take responsibility for the child safety*patient - especially in the beginning it will be hard to start without using German language at all
- active mobile phone contract including internet access to use our communication network for appointments, coordination, time tracking
what we offer:
- a stress free activity - use your native tongue and teach the language to a child
- knowledge of *German language is NOT required*
- Flexible Time Investment
- Long Term Relationship preferred
- Interesting activity and rich in variety
- We simply require you to use what you have if you were born in an English speaking country: your language!
- fair and reliable payment, starting from 11,00 EUR per hour depending on your experience / education
- social events for our coaches to exchange ideas and share best practice
Working time is project based, so per child we calculate an average of 3-4 hours per week,If you have more time available and you are successful we can always add more projectsIf you are interested in some further information please feel free to send us an email or use the form on our homepage to contact us!We also run a database of potential native coaches in order to match future projects - so it will pay off sooner or later if you contact us without any obligation!
Please only submit an application if your mother tongue is ENGLISH and you if grew up in an English-speaking country. Our policy does not allow us to work with almost native, near native, as good as native, etc.
Maria Jacobi Gasse 1, MQM 3.4, Top 2.12
Bitte beziehen Sie sich bei Ihrer Bewerbung auf karriere.sn.at - vielen Dank!