Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our R&D team at Grödig/Salzburg in Austria, the competence center for bioanalytics as
Software Engineer 100%
What you will do
You will develop software solutions for bioanalytical and diagnostic applications in the field of cell analysis and implement them with new development technologies in .NET. You will be working in an agile development environment within a highly motivated team of experienced software developers. You will also work together with our verification and application specialists.
Responsibilities will include
- Work on the product development of medical devices
- Be responsible for implementing, optimizing and documenting new software functionalities in a technical environment using C# and the .NET Framework
- Improve and expand modular platforms in our project, and develop new products building upon that
What you bring along
- Experience within object-oriented software development in .NET/C# for Windows
- Knowledge in Data Management with Entity Framework is beneficial
- Ownership thinking and Drive to achieve your project goals
- Ability to work with multi-functional (global) and remote teams
- Good communication in English and German, both written and verbal
- The passion to learn and grow with us
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation
- Exciting career opportunities
- Flexible working time with home office option
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Extremely attractive location in the enchanting mountains in the Salzburger Land
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Aufgrund des österreichischen Gleichbehandlungsgesetzes sind wir verpflichtet, den für diese Position laut Kollektivvertrag für Elektro- und Elektronikindustrie vorgesehenen Monatsbezug (Vollzeit) als Verhandlungsbasis anzugeben. Für die Position ist ein Gehalt ab EUR 3.598,05 brutto vorgesehen. Wir bieten aber auf jeden Fall eine marktkonforme Bezahlung in Abhängigkeit von Ausbildung, Qualifikation und Berufserfahrung!
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medical device #biology #biotechnology #bioanalytics #softwareengineering #.NET #entityframework
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you