Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our team at Grödig as
What you will do
In this challenging and important role you are responsible for the departments Operations and HR of Tecan Austria being a Contract Manufacturing and Contract R&D unit and coordination and guidance to all other related functions. You will focus on operational excellence in each department and parallel implementation of long-term strategy set by Global Corporate Operations.
Responsibilities will include
- Fullfill all Site Manager related legal, quality, regulatory and ethics requirements for Tecan Austria GmbH
- Implement as applicable all global Tecan processes and guidelines defined by Global Corporate Operations Management and the quality system
- Manage the local functions according to global directives, coordinate activities between different departments, communicate within site
- Create a working environment based on team work, trust, honesty, openness, pro-active solution finding and helping each other across departments
What you bring along
- M.Sc. degree in engineering, life science or equivalent professional experience
- Degree in business administration or equivalent professional experience
- Knowledge of commercial, clinical skills research laboratory procedures and investigative methods
- Ability to communicate with and understand the needs of internal and external clients and high customer orientation
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent English and German language skills are mandatory
What you will get
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Progressive employment conditions
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medical device #biology #biotechnology #operational excellence #lean management #solution driven #
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you