Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Ever wondered how your skills and unique background could impact the world of tomorrow? Join our Sales-Team and bring your passion and talent to work.
Sales Specialist Liquid Handling Solutions 100% (m/f/d)
In this multi-faceted role, you will be responsible for the distribution of our Liquid Handling Platforms (EVO- and Fluentline) in Austria. You can expect an extremely versatile field of activity with great personal responsibility and competence in a team-oriented, dynamic, and very successful high-tech company.
- Acquisition of new customers
- Coverage and competent Consultation of new and existing customers in Austria
- Coverage includes Project management with existing customers from initial qualification until Installation of the sold solution
- Consultation and Qualification include live- or virtual customer demonstrations of Tecan’s Liquid Handling Hardware and Software portfolio
- Close cooperation with Tecan Back-Office and Tecan Service during order handling and instrument installation / after-sales coverage
- Achieving the defined Sales Target for Austria
We’re not just looking for hard skills: We’re looking for people who bring their passion and talent to work.
- University degree in Life Sciences (preferable in biological, chemical, biological area) or any comparable education
- 3 years of Sales experience advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation capabilities
- Persistence and Endurance advantageous
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Readiness to travel and to continuously learn and evolve
What makes working at Tecan unique
- The chance to make it count and to have an impact on the world of tomorrow
- Working in an international and diverse environment
- The chance to grow your career within the company
- Feel empowered by our strong and unique company culture
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
Join Tecan, a great place to work! Read about our recent certification from Great Place to Work.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your CV or resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
Due to the Austrian Equal Treatment Act, we are obliged to state the monthly salary (full-time) provided for this position according to the collective agreement as a basis for negotiation. For the position, a salary starting at EUR 2,621.00 gross is provided. However, we offer in any case a payment in line with the market depending on education, qualification and professional experience!
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medicaldevice #biology #biotechnology #
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you