Join Tecan! Join the market leader! Work in an international and dynamic
environment, share our success!
Do you want to make a significant difference in how the world is looking tomorrow and contribute to the innovation of state-of-the-art, cutting-edge technology products?
Then look no further and join our IT team at Männedorf, Zürich as
What you will do
In this important role you are the project leader for global IT Business Application Projects (SAP WM Logistics). You are responsible for the planning and implementation of the processes.
Responsibilities will include
- Lead and contribution in conceptual system and process design
- Process consulting to improve, standardize and optimize all global processes in supply chain area; with focus SAP-WM (for intralogistics) and SAP-PP MM PLM
- Customizing, implementation and rollout of global WM Logistic Execution for Tecan-Entities (incl. PP/MM,PLM)
- Monitoring of global business processes/workflows
- Documentation and Training
- 3rd level Support SAP Customer Competence Center (CCC)
- Close collaboration with global stakeholders
- Supervising and coordination of external SAP consultants
What you bring along
- Certified computer scientist FH / HF or equivalent education
- Expert know how about opportunities and practical operations within SAP Warehouse Management
- Knowledge and Customizing in SAP WM, SAP PP/MM/PLM (SAP PI, SAP S/4HANA)
- SAP Intercompany Processes
- Project Management skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Conceptual thinker – strategic as well as pragmatic
- Willing to take responsibility
- Developing of training concepts and execution of trainings
What you will get
- Progressive employment conditions
- Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
- Exciting career opportunities
- Wide range of training courses
- International and diverse environment (30+ different nationalities)
- Strong company culture with rich history
- Global mindset with “Swissness” at heart
- Extremely attractive location overlooking the lake of Zurich
Look no further and apply now!
We are looking forward to receiving your application online. Please submit your resume (w/o picture and w/o cover letter, reference letters and diplomas are optional).
We will only consider applications that fully meet our requirements.
#lifescience #healthcare #automation #medical device #biology #biotechnology #SAP #Warehousemanagement #IT #goininglive #documentation #3rdlevelsupport
We care about people - Join the market leader People every day all around the world will benefit from more personalized healthcare. The promise of better, faster, more cost efficient solutions is now within our grasp. And that’s the world in which Tecan plays a vital role – helping advance healthcare – through advanced life science research and diagnostic solutions. We constantly seek new ways to steer innovation.
Every lab. Every day. Empowered. Our vision is to empower every laboratory, every day, around the world with Tecan technology, products and support. We will help to shape the future of automated workflows in life sciences and clinical diagnostics through unrivaled expertise, products and customer support.
We care about our culture. Our values – trust, highest standards and ambition – are the cornerstones of our business, and give us the framework for the Tecan culture. We foster a positive and empowering environment, which allows us to bring our passion and energy to work. This helps us to deliver on our customer promise – ‘Always there for you’.
Always there for you