Sea or mountains preferred?
Bilfinger Life Science designs, builds and runs process plants and systems worldwide for companies in the pharmaceutical, environmental and nutrition sectors which improves the quality of life and contributes to the sustainable protection of resources.
We look forward to welcome new colleagues - together we will shape the future!
- We handle exciting international projects
- We take responsibility together
- We value a first-class working atmosphere and our employee benefits
- We grow and develop into experts or managers
- We are very easy to reach by public transport and cycle paths
- You work on the technical implementation/processing of projects
- You will participate in the design and dimensioning
- You will work independently or in cooperation with the project managers to develop solutions suitable for implementation - always taking into account the applicable standards and regulations
- You will prepare assembly plans and order-related parts lists during execution and be responsible for materials planning
- You will provide support in the technical processing of quotations, as well as during assembly and commissioning
- You prepare documents for invoices
- You have a technical education
- You are technically versed and interested in the field of energy technology, plant engineering and piping technology
- You have a distinct talent for organization
- You are very flexible and willing to work on projects and construction sites
For further information please contact Verena Hagn (+43 664 88288 613 / email@example.com).
Management & Administration | Bilfinger Life Science GmbH | Unbefristet | Angestellte(r) | Bachelor-Abschluss | Engineering – Maschinenbau/Rohrleitungssysteme