ragsol is a RAG Austria AG spin-off to market RAG technologies, know-how and solutions for the oil and gas industry. Our experience and know-how is based on more than 80 years of field operation by RAG. We currently have a vacancy for our location in Ried im Innkreis for a
At ragsol we believe in doing things differently than others have ever done before in our industry. Combining traditional industrial standards with new attempts and technologies. We look at tasks from the beginning to the end, while never losing sight of the big picture.
As a multidisciplinary team we live the approach of interdisciplinary thinking and acting. We give space to challenge yourself and learn new skills and offer the chance of being surrounded by smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out. Our progressive approaches and creative strategies lead us to exciting global challenges and give us the opportunity to revolutionize the old, rigid oil and gas industry.
We promise – we won’t bore you!
- Support, installation and commissioning of the RAGSOL products and solutions for international clients
- Mechanical and electrical in-house assembling and commissioning of measuring instruments
- Regular service and maintenance work
- Supporting the product development during the test phase and performing electrical and mechanical measurements
- Performing measurements and data analyses, including evaluations and documentation
- Complaint management in close cooperation with clients and suppliers, including root cause analyses and database documentation
- Responsible for warehouse activities, e.g. warehouse transactions, order picking and orders for spare parts deliveries
How to fit into our team
- You have successfully completed a technical education in mechanical and/or electrical engineering, plant engineering respectively (HTL, apprenticeship ideally with master craftsman)
- You already proved your skills during your several years of professional experience in plant support, maintenance and upkeep
- Your knowledge and experience with explosion protection are an advantage
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office and ideally bring basic know-how of SAP and information technology
- In addition to a high degree of accuracy and quality awareness, you also convince with your willingness to take responsibility, commitment and teamwork
- You bring very good German andsolid English language skills
- We assume that you are ready to travel internationally and have a Class B driving license (Class BE is an advantage)
What you can expect from us
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities in a forward-thinking company
- A versatile job in a varied and innovative working environment
- Numerous benefits like pension fund, workplace health promotion, discounts for employees, etc.
- A collectively agreed gross salary beginning at € 40.600p.a., with the willingness to overpay depending on your qualifications and experience
We are looking forward to your convincing application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RAG Austria AG
Nicole Jeschkowsky, HR Department
A-1010 Vienna, Schwarzenbergplatz 16
www.ragsol.at, www.rag-austria.at, email@example.com
well thought, well done.