Lead Design Engineer (m/f/d)
It is safe to assume that if a company has enjoyed market success for decades, then it knows what it is doing. Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg has 60 years of experience in plant and pipe engineering. Established in 1955, our company joined the Bilfinger Group in 2009. As a leading international industrial services provider, Bilfinger delivers customized engineering and services to customers in the process industry.
With more than 500 core employees, Bilfinger Industrietechnik Salzburg engineers, fabricates and assembles piping, systems and equipment for the biotechnology/pharmaceuticals industry, the semiconductor and energy sectors and general industry.
- You are the central control position of the technical implementation of projects in plant construction
- You coordinate the 3D planning of a project in plant engineering (cooperation with external and internal design engineers)
- You allocate and transact work packages, including checking drawings or elaborating technical details
- You coordinate, support or lead the design review meetings with the customer
- You are responsible for the technical preparation of the change requests from the customer (change management, change requests)
- You act as an interface for assembly (support, compilation and approval of work packages)
- You have completed your education (HTL, Uni, FH)
- You know the pharmaceutical industry and have several years of professional experience in plant engineering (pharmaceuticals, fine chemicals or chemistry)
- You have preferably already worked with 3D planning programs (inventory, PDS-Intergraph, AutoCAD, Plan3D)
- You are experienced in project management and can make the right selection of equipment such as tanks, agitators, heat exchangers, pumps, fittings and pipe specs
- You have already gained experience in jon-order costing
- You have a very good command of English
- You make a point of good self-organization and a structured working style
- You are up to lend a hand and enjoy working in a team
- We handle exciting international projects in Europe and overseas
- We assume joint responsibility and are supported by a coach during the induction phase
- We appreciate a first-class working atmosphere (including an informal corporate culture, flat hierarchies, team-building and much more)
- We regularly draw on a comprehensive range of internal and external training and development opportunities
- We grow through experience and develop individually to become technical specialists or managers
- We work in an attractive environment (work where others go on vacation - office with mountain view)
According to the Austrian collective bargaining agreement "Eisen- und Metallverarbeitendes Gewerbe", this position provides a minimum salary of EUR 42.000,00 gross per year. Excess payment is possibile and depends on your education and/or experience.
For further information please contact Verena Hagn (Tel.: +43 662 8695-329 - E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Engineering & Consultancy | [[LegalEntity_obj]] | Permanent | White-collar workers | Professional | Engineering - Mechanical/Piping Systems