In the role as Head of IT Business Solutions/Applications reporting to the Division IT Manager, you will head up a team building and providing extensive IT solutions and services for various business processes and projects. It is your and your team’s responsibility to advise the business competently and to create IT solutions supporting the business case in the best possible way.
- Providing advice and contributing to internal and cross-functional business projects on all topics related to IT applications and services, dealing with both technical and commercial aspects
- Leading and supporting in projects with the scope of driving the development process of new as well as existing applications in close alignment with the internal business customers and external partners
- Guiding, motivating and developing a team of experts for business applications and inhouse consulting to reach the team’s full potential. Working with HR management to ensure that the team is properly organized, staffed and skilled
- Overseeing and implementing compliance and security standards according to corporate/group guidelines, including spreading the knowledge and awareness on this topic
- Taking the responsibility for the entire application landscape including its constant development to ensure a state-of-the-art level
- Driving customer service to ensure satisfaction with IT services, closing any gaps, and influencing stakeholder perceptions of IT services
- Education in Business Administration and/or Information Technology
- Experienced in managing complex IT projects with a high level of customer orientation
- Strong hands-on mentality and implementation skills
- Broad knowledge of various applications (SAP, Jira/Atlassian, Typo3 etc.)
- Structured solutions- and process-oriented way of working and joined-up thinking across departments
- Self-driven, openness to learn and explore new thing, resilient
- A collaborative, solutions- and customer-service-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills. Fluency in English and German
- An exciting and meaningful job in an international high-tech company
- The opportunity to actively contribute and drive ideas forward
- A motivated team with whom you can master every challenge together
- Our unique B&R spirit characterized by appreciation and communication at eye level
- Flexible working hours and up to eight days of home office per month
The application can be submitted in English or German.
To comply with the legal regulations, we refer to the minimum salary of the collective agreement of the electrical and electronics industry of € 3’727,43 gross/month. There is a clear willingness to overpay, depending on qualifications and experience.
Have we sparked you interest? The recruiting team at our headquarters in Austria is looking forward to receiving your application!
B&R Industrial Automation GmbH
Attn. Human Resources
B&R Straße 1, 5142 Eggelsberg
Tel.: +43 7748 6586-0
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. In particular B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront is driven by a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. B&R has enhanced its automation portfolio in 2020 by acquiring a leading provider of delta robots, Codian Robotics. B&R is part of the ABB Group and its Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, which, together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.